Produced by Children’s Museum Houston in partnership with KLUTZ®, the KLUTZ® Amazingly Immature exhibit will offer you the opportunity to embrace your inner zany genius while exploring what these behaviors can teach you about science, engineering, math, and literacy.
With activities such as pulling a tablecloth out from under a place setting to learn about inertia, building a boomerang as an introduction to elements of aerodynamics, and folding paper rings to explore geometry, KLUTZ® Amazingly Immature will create an environment which encourages multi-generational communication and learning through laughter, play, comedy and memories of different generations’ childhood hijinks.
- CARD THROWING: Master the challenging technique of tossing playing cards.
- DINNER DISRUPTORS: Turn spoons into catapults or make them do somersaults.
- JUGGLING: Learn how to juggle scarves in four easy lessons!
- NOISY IMMATURITY: Bug your friends by building “annoyers.”
- PHOTO EFFECTS: Create funny photo illusions by manipulating perspectives.
- QUARTER SNATCHING: Can you catch coins off your elbow?
- REFLEX RULER: Test your reaction time! Are you better than a grown-up?
- SNAP LIDS: Make a fountain drink lid fly at the snap of your fingers.
- STRAW SHOOTER JETS: Make paper jets fly fast by shooting them off straws.
- TABLETOP GAMES: Bring paper football games back to the lunchroom!
- TABLECLOTH PULL: Take the challenge! Can you yank a tablecloth without dropping the dishes?