Hello Houston community! Houston Moms has a fun, family event planned for you to kick off the Halloween season at Kelsey Seybold’s Berthelsen Main Campus: Hanging With Heroes! This will be such an exciting morning and mid-afternoon event for the whole family to enjoy. Come and interact with food trucks, table sponsors, and entertaining kid experiences.
Our event will feature live superheroes, self-defense/superhero lessons, face painting, crafting, a teddy bear clinic, and so much more! With this event taking place so close to Halloween, we highly encourage your kiddos to dress up in their Halloween costumes or as their favorite superhero!
Hanging With Heroes Ticket Information
Ticket prices include access to EVERYTHING we have planned for this family event! The whole family can enjoy food and drinks from food trucks, engage in games with Kelsey Seybold to win prizes, and make superhero related crafts with our table vendors.
There will also be opportunities to win fun giveaways including winning a Halloween sensory kit from Young, Wild, and Friedman. We will also have a face painter onsite for the kiddos to really get into the superhero/Halloween spirit!
Child Ticket: $15 | Parent Ticket: $5
Ticket Price Includes:
- Access to food and drink vendors (Mendocino Farms, Proud Pie, and Twinkle Popcorn)
- Visist sponsor tables and create superhero table crafts with vendors
- Drawstring swag backpack with teddy bear, superhero cape/mask, and other fun goodies (one per ticketed child).
- A teddy bear clinic sponsored by Kelsey-Seybold Clinic: Open to kids of all ages, Kelsey-Seybold’s Teddy Bear Clinic offers children the chance to learn about what happens during a doctor’s visit. Kids will receive their very own teddy bear and can visit various healthcare stations to get a “checkup” for their bears.
- Height and weight check with Kelsey-Seybold’s pediatricians and chance to spin the wheel to earn prizes
- A photo opp and interactive experience with three different superheroes
- A self defense/superhero experience with Krav Maga
- Access to a face painter on-site (Amanda D. Artist)
We are so thrilled to have Kelsey Seybold as our title sponsor and event location this year for our Hanging with Heroes event. From primary care doctors and OBGYNs who guide your overall health to specialists, including cardiologists, dermatologists, endocronologists and more, their ability to streamline and simplify your healthcare makes it easier for you to be there for others.
We are so excited to have our sponsors join us this year at our Hanging with Heroes event! We have a great mix of sponsors surely to spark some interest for everyone in the family. Be sure to check them out to see what all they have to offer!
We have some fun activities planned for the kids! Big thanks to Krav Maga who will host our self defense/superhero experience, Houston Hero Headquarters for providing our superheroes, Adventure Kid Playcare for doing the superhero mask craft, The Nanny League for doing a superhero themed picture frame, and The Little Gym Bellaire for doing a superhero themed craft!
Houston Moms hopes to see you and your little superheroes at what is sure to be a really fun, family-friendly event!