We’re so glad to have T Bar M Camps join us as one of our valued schools and camps partners. T Bar M Camps is a non-denominational Christian sports and adventure camp with locations in New Braunfels, Texas and on Lake Travis near Austin. They’ve been the home of Christ-centered adventure for over 30 years, and after chatting with a few campers/coaches/alumni – we are here to tell you a few reasons why it is GOOD to be a camper at T Bar M.
- As one camper describes T Bar M Camps, “This is the place where you can do everything you dream of.” Two hours in the pool each day? They’ve got it. Fishing and fire building? Got that too. Dancing your heart out? Of course. It is pretty much every school aged kid’s dream rolled into one big camp.
- One alumni even met her best friend there, and not only have they remained close friends, but they help keep each other accountable and provide encouragement for each other to this day after forming such a strong bond while away at camp for that one fateful week.
- The coaches at T Bar M are invested in each and every camper they work with. In fact, one of the coaches told us that she considers it a blessing to have 10-12 young girls looking up to her as their coach, and it certainly isn’t a job she takes lightly. She strives to be a shining example to all of the girls she works with, and she says it’s crazy to see how naturally the campers start emulating that same kind of behavior.
- A camp mom says that their adorable theme days are a Pinterest dream come true! From Animation Domination to Mission Impossible, the kids dive head first into each day’s theme and have an absolute ball.
- Everyone at camp works together to become a community. They live together, eat together, pray together, and change each other’s lives. Unless you see it in person, you cannot even fathom how powerful this community of young people is.
- One T Bar M alumni says that in her words, God finally became real to her while at camp. She said that she went from a rebellious teenager to a servant leader in just her one week away at camp. She was amazed to have found something that she didn’t even know she was missing.
- One camper-turned-coach calls T Bar M “the best place in the world” and a nice “escape from society.” Because when you are nine years old, there really is nothing better than a week away at summer camp.
Go see what it’s all about! From overnight camp for 1st through 11th graders to Day Camp for K-5th graders, they love to give campers and families the experience of their lives. Check out their dates and availability – spots fill quickly!
T Bar M Camps
Phone :: 830.620.4263
Email :: [email protected]
Please Note :: While this is a sponsored post, all thoughts and opinions about T Bar M Camps are my very own.